A beard is a style statement for men. You can style it the way you want, keep it short, long, or trim in a different style. It’s an evergreen trend for men that never go out. But not all men are lucky to get a good beard because of the slow growth. Luckily, there is a way to grow them without much trouble. Try beard growth oil. Just like beard, beard growth oil in the trend and many are using it without any hesitation. And there are still some people who ask does beard growth oil work? If you are using it for the first time then it’s obvious to get this question in mind. Clear your confusion about its working in this post.
Beard growth oil what’s that?
It’s oil that consists of some naturally occurring ingredients to support the growth of your beard. The use of coconut, hibiscus, and more helps in growth. Moreover, the oil formulates with ingredients that help in the maintenance of facial hair. In addition to this, it moisturizes the hair as well. And regular massaging using oil ensures healthy growth.
Does beard growth oil work?
But before landing straight to the answer, let us know how it works.
The genes decide the growth of the hair of your body. However, there is no exact formula to start their growth if genes don’t support the growth. But science can at least help the growth of already existing facial hair. In short, if you have no facial hair then growth is not possible. On the other hand, those with less hair can improve the growth using beard growth oil.
All the natural ingredients are used to prepare it like jojoba oil, argan oil, and grape seed oil. Apart from supporting the growth, these oils remove any irritation or itching on the face. If you think that all products are the same then you are wrong just because of these ingredients.
However, every beard oil in the market that claims the growth doesn’t prove it. Regular beard oil is different from the beard growth oil. And all the credit goes to the ingredient that it has. It contains vital vitamins that your beard needs.
Essential vitamins that your beard needs
- Biotin is an essential vitamin that highly affects the amino acids responsible for the promotion of beard growth. Not only beard but it also supports the nail and hair growth.
- Vitamin A this is an important vitamin for improving the blood circulation resulting in the healthy growth of hair.
- Caffeine extract it is a helpful ingredient in the beard growth oil that reaches to the roots of the hair and promote their growth.
- Vitamin B6 it is a well-known vitamin for the production of red blood cell and hair growth.
- Vitamin E this helps in boosting the blood circulation of the scalp.
- Fish oil the fish oil is rich in omega 3 fat that is good for nourishing and thickening your hair. Moreover, it also reduces hair loss.
- Vitamin C this is a common cause of hair loss and graying is stress. Vitamin C fights against that stress.
- Zinc more the hair follicle more will be the hair and zinc boost the hair follicle. Therefore, your beard hair starts growing.
Lastly, it contains iron and protein that strengthen the hair follicle and reduce the loss of hair.
Regular beard oil doesn’t have all these essential vitamins but beard growth oil has. Therefore, it works on every kind of facial hair. So, quickly buy beard growth oil and style your beard the way you want.
The aforementioned that not every oil works, therefore, you should buy the right product otherwise you will still remain doubtful. Does beard growth oil works? You should get the answers from the review of a product you are buying. There are several brands that sell beard oil. But make sure that you buy one that label as beard growth oil. Also, check for these essential vitamins in your oil. A wrong product may cause itching or irritation.
On the other hand, the right one will give softer and fuller beard hair. It will be easy to groom the hair. Now, the next part is how to use it because only the right application ensures the best results.
How to apply beard growth oil?
You should apply it at the best time and that is after a shower. It is because your hair is soft and clean and thus they can easily absorb the oil. However, don’t apply it on wet hair; let it dry completely because water prevents the oil absorption.
Before applying, take a few drops in your palms. Now, spread the oil in your palm and apply it over the beard. Apply it from the side, upward direction and then the bottom. Use combs to spread the oil and let it set properly. However, don’t apply it once a day and follow the same procedure.
Moreover, depending upon the climate and season the application frequency may vary. For this, check the label at the back of the beard growth oil bottom.
Mistakes to avoid while using the oil
If you use the oil incorrectly then it will not show desired results. Therefore, it is necessary that you avoid making these mistakes:
- Excessive and improper use of oil
- Quitting its use very early
- Buying the wrong product
- Apply it unevenly and when the beard is wet
- Apply multiple products on your beard
- No proper massage
Avoid doing these mistakes and see better results in a short span of time. But don’t expect to get a hairy surprise next morning after the application of the oil.
Does beard growth oil work? Yes, but only if you already have some hair. Don’t expect to grow hair on your face if there is no growth for years. It is because of the genetics and a hair product can do least supporting it.
So, get a beard growth oil and flaunt your beard style.